At Eyecare Associates we appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times. The safety and health of our patients and employees are our top priority. It is for these reasons that we are making changes and implementing new safety measures for our re-opening.
Our hours will be 8-5 Monday through Friday (except Tuesdays in which we will open at 8:45) and Saturdays from 9-12:30.
· All services must be scheduled ahead; this includes not only routine eye exams and medical office visits but also glasses repairs, adjustments, selecting a new set of glasses, or picking up glasses. To help us maintain social distancing and safety protocols, we won’t be able to assist you on a walk in basis.
· We request that you come in to your appointment alone. A child can have one parent or legal guardian; a patient can have a care giver if needed. If you have a driver, this person will have to wait for you outside or in the car.
· You must wear a protective face mask when you come in, and throughout the appointment.
· If you are feeling any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick with any illness, including family members, children, co-workers, etc., we ask that you please call us to reschedule your appointment. If you are waiting for COVID test results, we may reschedule your appointment. Please call us with questions.
· Checking in for your appointment: Please wait in your car until it is your appointment time and then come inside.
· If you are at risk or your immune system is compromised or you have a medical condition which keeps you from wearing a mask, please let us know when you schedule your appointment so that we can make further accommodations for you, such as prepayment or special exam times to minimize exposure. If you do have a medical condition that keeps you from wearing a mask, we will need a note from your medical provider.