At Eyecare Associates we appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times. The safety and health of our patients and employees are our top priority. It is for these reasons that we are making changes and implementing new safety measures for our re-opening.
Starting 05/01/2020, our hours will be 8-5 Monday through Friday (except Tuesdays in which we will open at 8:30) as we navigate through our re-opening.
· All services must be scheduled ahead; this includes not only routine eye exams and medical office visits but also glasses repairs, adjustments, selecting a new set of glasses, picking up glasses or contact lenses, etc. To help us maintain social distancing and safety protocols, we won’t be able to assist you on a walk in basis until further notice.
· We request that you come in to your appointment alone. A child can have one parent or legal guardian; a patient can have a care giver if needed. If you have a driver, this person will have to wait for you outside or in the car.
· You must wear a protective face mask when you come in, and throughout the appointment. Masks are available for purchase if do not have one.
· If you are a new patient or haven’t been to our office in the last 3 years, we will email you a Welcome Form, please bring the completed form with you to your appointment. If do not have access to a printer, a form can be mailed to you.
· If you are feeling any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick with any illness, including family members, children, co-workers, etc., we ask that you please call us to reschedule your appointment.
· Checking in for your appointment: Please wait in your car until it is your appointment time and then come inside.
· We will ask you a few questions and scan your temperature upon entry. If a fever is detected or if once screened we feel it’s not safe to continue with your appointment, you will be rescheduled.
· Please maintain social distancing from other patients and staff when possible.
· If you are at risk or your immune system is compromised or you have a medical condition which keeps you from wearing a mask, please let us know when you schedule your appointment so that we can make further accommodations for you, such as prepayment or special exam times to minimize exposure. If you do have a medical condition that keeps you from wearing a mask, we will need a note from your medical provider.
Thank you for your patience while we maneuver through the logistics of keeping everyone safe! We are in this together!